Hello interns.
I am soon reaching the end of my internship. Can't believe it's going to be two months already. Looking back, I am so happy of my choice to join a Corporate medium for my PR internship and best of all in the media environment.
Working with Zee Network has been such a privilege, it has doubled my wish to eternally belong in this wonderful field. Which is not to say there is not work to be done.However, that is the best part of them all.
Doing PR in a Television channel considering the immense potential in the midst of Kollywood (Tamil Film Industry) and all the contacts with the publications is nothing short of winning the lottery.
To me the best part was the merging of different mediums. It was never just PR, just Marketing, or just Strategic planning. It was always merging of interests, and people coming together contributing to the benefit of something bigger, the organization itself.
Having worked here, I realize that any medium can't exist on it's own. It's a success achieved in unity. I am not sure if that would be the case if I worked in a PR agency where I am sure, I would have written press releases and media kits adding more pages to my report. But my experiences have been far better I am confident NOW that I am up for the task. Over here, it's a whole different ball game.
I want to thank Zee Tamil for giving me the opportunity that has made me a better person. The one thing I am sure is that, THIS IS NOT THE END :-)
to be cont'd...
NIRAN VIKCTOR BENJHAMIN
E7871583
LUCT
No comments:
Post a Comment