Greetings Everyone,
I'm Puspita from LUCT campus. I hope you all are doing fine with your work.. =) A'ways, this is my last week doing my internship. Even its tiring but alot of good things that I have been through since first time I came here which is making me so sad to leave.
All of my colleagues have been so nice to me and also i got use to with my works. I dont even feel as tiring as the 1st few weeks that i am here even lately the works are alot more..can u imagine? so thatz why i feel so sad that i have to leave it all...
Last Friday (23rd of Jan '09), i attended a Press Conference of World Halal Forum 2009 in Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur. It is organized by one of this company's clients called KasehDia. It is to achieve the global halal integrity. The event itself will be held on May 2009.
Two days before the Press Conference i did the Media Invitation, then after my mentor agree with it, i sent it (by fax) to about 74 medias in Malaysia including newspapers,magazines,electronics(TV & radio) and wire services. And some of the medias have changed their fax number, so i have to search for it on the internet or call the company itself to update. I know its an easy job but its really2 alot which made me so tired and came back home so late after that.
In the following day, i did the press calls to confirm the attendance. But this time, 3 other trainees helped me to did it. After we'd done, we prepared the Press Kit for the following day. On friday, The Press Conference day, i reached Mandarin Oriental on time at 9am. I and another trainee prepared the Press Kit and the gift from the sponsors on the front table. Then i took care of the Media Registrations Book. I had to make sure that all the media already registered. Then when the Press Conference started, i came inside and listen to it as well. Then it ended up with Q & A session which i had to listen carefully and typed it all. Its all finished at 2pm and i and my colleagues went back to the office. I typed all the Q & A that i wrote before and sent it to my mentor.
On that day as well, i did the News Release translation from English to Malaysia. It took abit long because i needed to check every single word in the dictionary to avoid the "So Indonesia News Release" hehehe.. (for those who read my 2nd blog must be know what i mean ;D ) well, i guess that was the last event that i attended before i leave coz this week we have no events etc. I am gonna miss all of this...
For all of u who are doin the last week as well or the last few weeks, all the best for all of you..show your best before u leave the company and give them a good impression. For all of u who had finished the internship, congratulation for doing such a great work for this past two months ;)
Cheers,
Puspita Wardani
No comments:
Post a Comment