Thursday, January 22, 2009

My very first post

Hi everyone,

It's my very first post here, you can call me Fish from Curtin Sarawak :)
I started my practical training last week. I've been offered a placement at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club (KLGCC). I attended the interview on Thursday and asked to start work the following day. I am glad and grateful to have this opportunity to work with this company which is also a member of the Sime Darby Group.

As I love taking pictures, I would like to share some of the photos and my experience working in this organisation.
After the introductory session to the colleagues, the colleagues of my department celebrated 'the boss's' (PR Manager) birthday. On my first day of work, I was brought around by our club liaison, Emi, around the club (KLGCC).
As the club the going through a massive renovation, some facilities of the club are closed down.
I was also brought around the golf course, not many people have the opportunity to go around the golf course or taking the pictures of the course. At my work place, I am assigned in writing; newsletter and other things associated in newsletter-making. On my first three days of working here, I have finished the tasks given to me; writing 'privacy policy' and 'terms and condition' for the new website for KLGCC. I am currently working on finding suitable advertisers for the newsletter and doing some research to better understand the PR department and its functions to the company (KLGCC).

I guess that is about it on the introductory of KLGCC and my work here :)
Bye!

Posted by: Foo Soo Huey (Fish)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hey Fish,

This is my first post too! Congratulations with the exciting position you have in KLGCC.

F.S.Huey said...

Hi Ann,

Thanks :)
All the best to you! I hope both of us will learn much during our practical training with respective company.
Take care.