Sunday, February 1, 2009

3 weeks into internship

Hi all,

This is my 3rd week into my internship. Time really flies. Of the time that I have been working as an intern, I would say the most important and exciting would be this week!

I am representing my client who is a World Music Band, Earth Modes Sanskrit, to handle their publicity for their performance. And the preparation work is all done now. Preparing media releases, media list, interviewing the band, finding the news angle for the band etc, its a whole new ground for me. But I must say the experience in doing all these and the guidance from the managing director, Robert Conceicao, is invaluable.

I will be pitching the story to the media tommorrow. Wish me luck! Hope I will be able to get some good coverage for the band with our local media.

Rgds,
Ann

No comments: