Holla!
I couldn’t get easy access to this blog during my internship early this year so i had to post my blogs after the placement. Thank you bunches to my lecturer in Limkokwing, Zamzila and Katharina for their nonstop help during the hectic situations. It really means a lot. Back to work!
Other than having the most amazing work mates during the internship, Im also amazed by how the 7 of them working and getting in touch with each other on the daily basis. Each and everyone of them were been given a BlackBerry so that they will not only get in touch with each other, but also with the clients and of course, the CEO herself. Busy in, Busy out.. no matter where they go, what they do or even which client were they all with? The CEO has to be updated constantly. Even I myself had to report to Selina everyday via emails and updated her with what I was currently working on to make sure that eveybody’s desks are clean and tidy before she gets in. J
My work mates are always busy with meetings and meet ups with the clients but they will always make sure that I had been given enough input on what they are doing and other PR work that I was not really clear about especially the ROI, how to make press releases to be more interesting plus put the clients on top of everything although sometimes the clients can be really a pain in the neck.
Overall, the weeks went on by doing multi tasks and Im glad that I put my passion in it by bit.
Loves~!
No comments:
Post a Comment