Hi there! Though I am 3 weeks into my internship, I am totally not new to my company. I am currently a permanent staff here and yes.. leveraging on what I am already doing.
This is the first time that I am blogging here and yes.. I know it is like 3 weeks and I just blogged. Pardon me.. I have been working through nights and I am still in the office right now. Though the press conference that I have is over for 2 weeks, the work has yet to come to an end. Probably this is also the first time I get scolded by a reporter. Tough luck with my first time handling press & media on home ground in Singapore at a Singapore event.
Well I would say it is a real different experience wanting press for the press conference but also rejecting press at the same time for the main conference. I met some really nice press too.
I got to get back to my work and go home soon. 940pm in the office on a friday night is definitely no fun.
Last but not least, I hope everyone is all well & good!
Lydia Goh
Curtin Singapore
No comments:
Post a Comment