Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finding a placement

Hello everyone,

I'm Sabrina Sobrayen from Mauritius and I've finally secured an internship at TOTEM ltd, a company specialising in PR and media relations, brands and events. Actually, I've been searching for an internship for more than one month and apparently companies and communication agencies are full with intern students.
Today is the 4th day of my work attachment, hope everything goes fine by the end of this month ;)

Sabrina xx

2 comments:

wendie said...

Hi there,

You are really lucky to be able to do your internship at a company specialising in PR, media relations, brands and events. I guess you will get lots of hands-on experiences and i think this is a truly rewarding experience for you.

Working in a PR-related company will get you really busy some times, staying back late and doing OTs on weekends, so brace yourself up for the upcoming challenges. I believe you will do just fine.

Wish you all the best in your internship! Do gain as much experience as possible during this 20-working days!

XOXO,
Wendie

Sabrina said...

Hey there,

Yeah indeed I would say Im really lucky to part of such a professional organisation.

However, for the time being TOTEM does not have much work instead updating clients portfolio, managing their communication and ensuring that relations with the media are well established.

So, there is not that much work that we need to stay back. hehe :D

Sabrina xx