Friday, July 3, 2009

Writings and writings and Writings!!!

Very soon, I have come to the end of second week of my internship.

The second week has been quite a busy week for me. There are lots of writing for me to do. I am so strained at the end of each day, but I think it is totally worth it! I am able to practise and improve on my writings, hence it is a very enriching experience for me. I did writings for the company's brochure, such as the foreword, the introduction of the company, the company's services and other sections as well. Through this task that is given to me, I learnt more about the different types of wines and wines investment. This is a valuable lesson that I will never learn in school. At the same time, I am supposed to write a biography on my boss as well. I have prepared a list of questions about him for myself to work on, but I am still waiting for a good time to sit down with him so that I can know more about him.

Not only am I busy with lots of articles writing, I have start my search for jobs as well. As I am currently doing a permanent part-time job due to school commitments, I am starting to look around for a permanent full-time job as I am left with one last module to go. I do not have much luck in my job hunting so far. I have sent out about 100 applications, with less than 5 calls for interviews. This is totally depressing. I pray hard that more calls will come in so that I can find a desired job with a satisfying pay.

Okie, guess I gotta go back to my work now. I still have to finish updates on the wines information. Shall post when I am free again.

Meanwhile, please take good care everyone! The number of confirmed cases of H1N1 is increasing. Do take note of personal hygiene k!


XOXO,
Wendie
Curtin Singapore

No comments: