Thursday, October 15, 2009

31st August

31st August

Today Gabby was out at a meeting till 10:30am… well its 10:27am but yeah for the last hour and a half I’ve been finding my own things to do, further add to databases check emails and see if any updates have been made to the U14 Nationals

But yeah there is really not much I can do without any instructions so yeah I’m just getting on with my sales management essay which is due this week until she gets back

Its 12:00pm and I’m still working on my assignment. I have no idea where she is… I should call but I’m already here and I don’t mind staying. My assignment is its keeping me busy and in retrospect I probably wouldn’t be doing it if I was at home.

Anyways she came in around 12:30pm and now I’m getting on with work experience.

No comments: