Greetings!
So I'm on my last leg of my internship. It's kind of like a bitter sweet moment but I've enjoyed every step of the way.
Just last week we had a ton of events happening at the university. We had a visit from the MATRADE group. They are a national trade promotion agency. About 30 members came to the university. Some media came to the university to interview Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing. A photoshoot with Her World magazine to promote alumuni students designs. Later that week we had the Nigerian independence day as well as a visit from the 8TV crew who were here to search for their next 8TV Quickie Host. I was given the task to write up the article! You can find it here.
http://www.limkokwing.net/media/news/8tv_quickie_host_search_comes_to_limkokwing/
It's been a quiet few days as we haven't really had to get in contact with a lot of media for the events that took place.
There are loads of events happening in the next couple of weeks and I'm looking forward to it.
Hope you're all enjoying yourselves! And for those who've finished, well done and good luck!
Tasha
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment