Tuesday, October 27, 2009

End of internship

Hi everyone,

I’m back again!! This is my last blog as I have completed my internship at Amnesty International Mauritius Section.

I have always wanted to know what it was like to work in an NGO now I am glad that I have got to know what it is like. There is not much staffs, but the small number of them who are there are friendly people.

Although they do their work well on defending human’s right, there are lots to be done on the communication pole side. This is so as there is no full time person to work for AIMS in this pole. I think I will have quite some points to raise as recommendation in my report.

However, I do like the relationship which AIMS has with the media as such an organisation uses the media a lot to pass on its messages to its different publics.
It was an experience to be remembered. I will say the days have pass by quickly then I expected. For those who have not completed their internship yet, it will be over soon I suppose as the report is due this week.

All the best everyone, it was nice to have follow your posts on this blog.

Good luck.
Judeline

No comments: