Have anyone experienced putting hard work into something but finding it not being good enough?
I bet everyone have experienced it at least once in their live, if not during their placement.
I experienced just on Monday when I realised that I have missed something in my choice of blog for Colosoul Japan.
On that day me and my team mate, Cleris, went to the Colosoul office to report about how much we have done on the blog and to ask about what we should do next or improve on (we work from home because most of the work is internet related and we inquire about things to do via email or sms).
After showing the blog to our editor, Tricia, we suddenly found out that we are missing ONE thing on the blog to fit the image that Trish had for it: the ability to cut posts.
It might be just one simple thing that people might look over when creating or even reading blogs, but when trying to attract as many visitors as possible with just a blog as a starting point, one must make the post more interesting and eye-catching.
Therefore with our inability to cut posts, we can't generate curiosity in the readers when they can see everything already and might even look over the posts!
In the end, we decided that we have to move blogs again, sadly, to Jugem.jp. It is not as well known as Ameba, but with help of musicians or artists in Japan we might be able to spread the interest by word of mouth.
It seems like most of you are almost done with your placements.
I'd like to say GREAT JOB to them and GOOD LUCK to those of you that still have their placements and/or exams after~
-cin
Bentley Campus
No comments:
Post a Comment