Hi everybody! I have just started my internship at Water Utilities Corporation four weeks back but I have been on a week break for Christmas and New year, so far I have been exposed to a lot of things most of them quite familiar as I have already learnt in class, such include media monitoring: supplying the media with relevant information and making follow ups, (whether the information has been published and how). There are some information that comes from us to our clients on weekly bases, we do that via the media, "watch the space for samples". During my arrival at WUC I was introduced to one of the CSR project running, hence had to look into it and become part of it as it is one our responsibilities.
I have realized that as a PRO, you are literally carrying the whole company on your back: information that comes from every department goes through us before it can be publicised. These include; financial reports, notices, records, new proposals, client briefs and tenders. Keep watching this space for a lot more.
Tshegofatso
LUCT
I have realized that as a PRO, you are literally carrying the whole company on your back: information that comes from every department goes through us before it can be publicised. These include; financial reports, notices, records, new proposals, client briefs and tenders. Keep watching this space for a lot more.
Tshegofatso
LUCT
No comments:
Post a Comment