Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Coming close to an end

Hey there,

I am into the final week of my internship, time really flies, thinking back 3 weeks ago, I was still all worried and concerned whether I would able to survive through my internship. I am so glad to say that I have enjoyed the process of it, though there were good and bad times but I suppose it's all worthwhile. Perhaps, I should say that's part and parcel of life as we do not expect things to go our way all the time, likewise it could also be a learning point in life which allow us to reflect and learn from each of our experiences. The exposures I had through this internship is indeed valuable and enriching, and that it is always encouraging when others accept your ideas and suggestions and had put them into good use. For example, I have suggested under a strategic alliance opportunity where the spokesperson can to be a guest speaker at a major event that is held yearly where the industry players will attend this seminar. Working with the organiser of the events could be a good opportunity for both.Though it was only a suggestion, I felt that the team was pleased with what I have suggested and that makes me feel good.

I will post my final entry at the end of this week to conclude my whole intership experience, stay tune for the final episode! ;P

Cheers,
Cinthia

2 comments:

sook wei said...

hi Cinthia,

It's always a good feeling when people hear your suggestion and approves on it.. although maybe not literally but even with a nod or a short encouraging comment will be a boost to our pride and confidence! :))

keep us updated!

regards,
sook wei

Yiwen said...

Hello Cinthia,

Glad to know that the internship is going well for you and that you were given an opportunity to suggest.

Having supportive superiors indeed help to make the internship much more fulfilling!

Have fun!

Regards,
Yiwen