Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://printernship-reflections.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections
Thursday, March 18, 2010
celebration of Chinese New Year
The 2 weeks before had been uneventful. Owing to the celebration of Chinese New Year. So this week was my second last week and I spent most of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday completing press releases and handling the particulars of a charity event, "The World Boold Donor Day." The event was to be held on the 14th of June 2010 but I wont be around at that time. I was simply given the task of market research and figuring out what was appealing to the public. I had the responsibility of designing a gifts for the donors and had come to the conclusion that an armband would suffice. Several charities use rubber armbands to represent certain movements (Lance Armstrong had "Live Strong", a yellow armband that signified the fight against testicular cancer) and I planned to make a red armband to promote the donation of blood for world blood doner day. Most of the week was spent meeting up with designers and companies that produced supplies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment