Thursday, March 18, 2010

Journal Entry

Hi everyone. This would be my second official blog entry. As you can tell, I havent been able to post any blogs during my internship but i've managed to compile a journal. There have been a few instances during my internship that have been uneventful; I was asked to help do some light administrative work during these time. So the focus of my upcoming blog entries would revolve around weeks where there has been any activities.

So here we go...

18th January 2010 to 24th January 2010
The beginning of this week was spent following up on a few designs for an upcoming brochure. However the highlight of this week was the i - Banking Prize presentation held at our Baiduri Bank Branch in Kiarong.

The event was held on Wednesday 20th January 2010. I spent most of Tuesday writing and amending the Press Release to be given out for the event. After many write ups, an approved Press Release was finally obtained.

The Prizes for the event was presented to the winners by Baiduri's GM, Mr Pierre Imhof. It was a bit of a disappointment though when on the day itself, the press had not decided to come so we had to resort to faxing the Press Releases. This is when I learned that things dont always go 'by the book' but there you go. Still, I managed to get to know the various contacts of the Bruneian Media and for that I was quite pleased.

No comments: