Well today was a great day for me, we were sent sms's to start work at 11 am because of the fifa world cup final so not only did I enjoy celebrating Spain I had enough rest for the day's work. I know for Nertherlands supporters it may not be so much of a happy week for them but keep the your spirit high, be vibrant against all odds.
Today everything was great for me, except correcting some mistakes I made, the celebration mood keeps me smiling in everything I do. One of the things I learnt today is that no matter what happens even if you were supporting Netherlands and are dissapointed with the results bussiness is bussiness you can'r risk mixing business with personal things right? Share with me your experience after the fifa world cup, atleast now we can rest and focus on work and not worry about watching footbal after work which was exausting as well hey...
Good luck for the rest of the week as we celebrate Spain Victory!! the first time ever this is
beautiful.....
Pearl
LUCT-Cyberjaya
Malaysia
4 comments:
helo!
actually im not a footbal fan but i like football players.
well i can say business is business no matter what happend or the situation you are in the deadline of the tasks you are given must be meet. i think thts a listen to you my girl, me and our colleaques that working journey is not a joke no matter what we must get the work time.
and im really happy for our intership because it help us to be responsibleb and hardworking..
keep it up my gal...
I agree, this internship is really helping a lot of us take life seriously.
We needed to be put into shape, as much we learn at school this is good for preparation because we are already PR Professionals and so how we learn to treat ourselves and work begins right here in our internship.
good luck with your remaining weeks dear and I believe you are learning a lot take advantage of this opportunity
I am not a football fan as well but I just got the world cup "fever" as they used to say. Ever since I started my internship I lost interest in watching games because I knew I had to do something that will benefit me; my module and after graduation.
My work comes first for it is a lifetime lesson.
Thank you for the encouraging words.
I also had a great time after Spain won Netherlands. Due to the event we attended over the weekend we were given a day off on Monday. I started a week with joy and happiness because I support Spain.
The things that happen to us do affect our effectiveness in the work place. But we should try by all means not to bring our personal issues into the workplace because everyone also has something that he or she is facing. If we have to focus on our issues then no work will be done.
Post a Comment