I'm going to the second week of my internship with Parkway Cancer Centre. And everything is just more exciting!
We are doing a project to publish a cookbook for cancer patients, the first in Asia!
The Awakening of Appetite project is a big project for PCC. All the profit from this project will be donated to Singapore Cancer Society.
An article about this project is featured inside Mind Your Body, Straits Times 16 September 2010.
Here is the link:
Flavorful meals for cancer patients (by Geraldine Ling). Thanks Geraldine! :)
Awakening of Appetite. This cookbook is a colaboration of the 8 top renowned chefs in Singapore. The book will be launch in November 2010.
Apart from this BIG project of cookbook, I also handled some smaller events during the weekdays. There was a free consultation with one of our oncologist in The American Club for example.
And deep inside my heart I know next week will be more excited ;)
Cheers
Lena
4 comments:
Meaningful work your doing Lena and great you got coverage on Straits Times =)
Thanks Bridget!
I got the article laminated and framed xD
But it partly is because this cookbook is the first in Asia so we could get the coverage.
Lucky for me to get an excellent mentor who does not mind sharing her knowledge also :)
Hey Lena!
What you're doing seems so much fun! I like the feeling of having one of your articles featured. It's really exciting. :) When my colleagues see their articles being featured, the office becomes a party!
We partied, small party at the nearest kopitiam.. LOL
I am very grateful with all the people here.
But both of you make me jealous! I also want to know that 'consultancy' feeling! Different from 'corporate' feeling! hahaha
Post a Comment