Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy like a bumble bee~

As mentioned on my previous post, I'm doing the vehicle dress up for the company thus these 2 weeks have been busy with deciding the new base colour of the vehicle, company logo placement on the Van and thinking of a design that would capture the attention of the people while it is on the road.
Currently, the van look like this:Yes! Its plain & boring.

Hopefully I will be able to post up the done up van soon.

In addition to this, we will be sponsoring meals to a local programme actors & staffs from mediacorp in exchange for a company placement in the programme!

I will be ending my internship only in November as there are a handful things that require my help and I'm more than willing to!

3 comments:

stephanietan said...

I think you should select a colour for the van that will effectively portray what the company is about (based on company vision and mission)! For example, bright colours for a company that emphasizes fun and creativity and something slightly more serious for a company that is more corporate.

Anne Lee said...

Hi Stephanie,

Yes we are intending to select a bright colour in line with the corporate logo.

Thank you for your suggestion!

=)

Vanessa said...

Hi Anne Lee,

I found this post quite entertaining because I never thought it would be a public relations role to plan the decoration of a van!
Do you have free reign when thinking of ideas or do you have to work within a budget and consider aspects like paint colour prices?

Best of luck with it,
Vanessa :)