I am coming to the end of my internship soon, so I am thinking of what i could do before leaving which will change something for the company.
My work placement is happening in one of the biggest shopping mall in Mauritius, PHOENIX LES HALLES. It is a very modern building, with all the best shops and fashion brands. It is quite expensive though :-(
However, the shopping mall is not doing too well at the
moment.
As from tomorrow, PLH shopping mall will participate at the 24/7 late night shopping. It means that all the shopping malls and cities in the surrounding area will be open till late as from Friday to Sunday.
I would like to suggest something which will attract lots of people as there will be so many different things to see and to do everywhere around the shopping mall that it is important to find a way to attract people here instead.
I have posted the advert tha the shopping mall did for the 24/7 late night shopping.
I was thinking of using Facebook as a major communication tool, to make people aware of the different things PLH will offer this week-end.

I will keep you posted :-)
Ciao for now x Virginie
1 comment:
Hi Virginie!
Well, I don't have bright ideas either but I would nevertheless suggest you to try to propose to your supervisor organising a "mini event" which would eventually attract people and potential customers!
Something which would be fun, as in organising games and competitions and getting and making people feel involved in the 24/7.
I hope that helps! =)
Cheers,
Urvi
Post a Comment