It is so fast to say that, I have finished my 6 weeks internship in Hilton Kuching.
I feel glad that i can finish the internship successfully, because it shows that I having a big step on the pathway of GRADUATE! yeah~ that is it =)
I would like to thanks to all the people I met when i was worked in the Hilton. You guys are truthfully great and friendly. Thanks for teaching me that how should handle different things and task in any situation. As well as, always hold positive attitude to solve any problem you met. Stay clam and steady when u meet something that is extreme challenge.
In Hilton, I also learn how to better get along with people. It is very important because you will meet different kind of people after you step into the society.
Always remember that, PR is such profession job. Therefore, you must show your PROFESSION all the times in physically and mentally. =) It is applicable in everywhere in our life I believe
Regards,
Vincent Chai
14041750
Miri Campus
2 comments:
Hi there Vincent,
I totally agree with you on the PROFESSIONALISM of PR. As a PR personnel you carry the name, image, and reputation of the organisation you represent. Therefore, one must always be ready for anything, be presentable at all times, and stay active even though our mind and body have been drained of most our energy for the day. Kudos to you!
I myself have just ended my internship. It was truly an insightful experience.
Hello Vincent
Finally you are done with your PR practical and i can tell that you had a blast on your internship.Having to have had the opportunity to associate with a recognised company like Hilton.I am sure that you took a lot from your experience more particularly on the professionalism approach but you grew more as person.And the fruits of that will make you into a great future public relation practitioner.
In every field they are challenges but as public relations people it is our job to be the peace makers and develop good relations between clients and their publics.
Post a Comment