Hi again PR students!
I have been at my placement for almost three months now, I get along with the other women well and have lots of fun when I’m working there, so it was very exciting to hear that the company wants me to work for them when my placement finishes!
At the moment we are still working on the Fashion Icon High Tea that Networking WA and Perth Fashion Festival are partnering together for, which is happening this September, I have been given the job to find companies that are interested in placing products in the gift bags that will be given to all attendees of the event and also finding prizes for the raffles and door prizes, in which all proceeds go the the Starlight Children's Foundation. So far I have contacted a number of companies that were more than happy to offer some sort of product, voucher or gift.
For our gift bags we have products from companies such as Nudie drinks, Muzz Buzz, Lorna Jane, Elmstock tea, Simply Fabulous to name a few and more to be confirmed soon! And for raffle prizes we have vouchers for Seashells Resort and Marie Claire Shoes and a huge gift basket from Jurlique.
We have also been working on sponsor opportunities for the High Tea, which gives only five organisations some great sponsorship benefits, in regards to promotional activities on the day and prior the event.
Networking WA is very happy how the event is going so far, though still so much to do it’s lucky we still have a month till the event so we have plenty of time to get organised. I am really looking forward to the event, as fashion Icons such as Liz Davenport, Maurice Meade, Liz Carberry will be attending the event, and Lisa Fernandez will be hosting the afternoon.
The event is being held at Pan Pacific on Friday the 23rd September from 3.30-5.30 its sure to be lots of fun, with entertainment from Sara MacLiver, take a look at www.networkingwa.com.au and if any one is interested in coming to the event get a group of friends together and get your tickets before they go!
Take care
Tess Edwards
14262807
1 comment:
Hi Tess,
I think you may know my sister Sally Geach, when I saw the name I think I remembered even from my mum mentioning you not so long ago, unless theres many others in Perth? Anyway...its always great when we can have projects to work on and something all women love, its a bit of fashion. I really hope the event goes well, good luck and keep us informed.
All the best
Jessica Geach
Post a Comment