Hello all and welcome to my first blog.
I have recently commenced my practical placement with Jones Lang LaSalle at the newly developed One40William precinct in Perth’s CBD and so far it has been fantastic.
Upon arriving on my first day I was thrown straight into the action, being directed by my mentor Kristi Dempster (Marketing and Tenant Services Manager at One40William) to meet with their stylist, Marcia Ball and assist in dressing the winners of the Movie Extra Webfest, Henry and Aaron.
Henry and Aaron had previously shot a scene from their online web series ‘Henry and Aaron’s 7 Steps to Superstardom’ throughout the complex and One40William jumped on the opportunity to develop a relationship with the two to assist in generating awareness for the 140 brand. They were to appear on ‘The Morning Show’ in Sydney the following day styled in 140’s clothing and accessories.

This then lead to taking the comedians over to a photo shoot alongside The Panda Band in one of the abandoned rooms of One40William where the band had recently finished filming the video clip for their new track, Spill. It was great to see the behind the scene dynamics of a photo shoot whilst having a chat to an editor from the Western Australian and a consultant from PPR! Featured to the left is a shot from the shoot.
Then it was back to business at the office where I went through an overview with Kristi discussing my role at One40William and the expectations they had of me. I was given quite a few documents to read through in order to become up to speed with the asset and before I knew it the day was over! Since then I have been given a range of tasks such as developing six campaigns to promote a range of aspects at the One40William complex, conducting SWOT reviews on the websites of eastern state and international retail centres, liaising with the tenants and much, much more!
Having been given so much responsibility already with a great set of tasks and working with such a lovely team I can feel that my time at One40William is going to be a great experience and I am very excited for what is to come.
Tahnee Renshaw
13944984
Bentley Campus
No comments:
Post a Comment