Thursday, September 22, 2011

Perth Fashion Festival Fun

Hello again!

As the Perth Fashion Festival (PFF) is currently very topical, I thought I would share my week at One40william (140), which has been jam-packed with coordinating our strategic involvement with the festival. I have noticed that a lot of my fellow pr bloggers have also been involved with the strategic alignment of their organisations with PFF so I imagine that my post will be rather newsworthy to those individuals! Plus I know that I have certainly enjoyed reading all of the blogs from both insider and outsider point of views on the PFF.

So this week I have been helping prepare for the 140 Fashion Parade, which is going to be held tomorrow, Friday the 23rd of September 2011 at Fashion Central. 140 is an official premier partner of the PFF, thus has been given the opportunity to create a fashion parade exclusively full of 140’s retailer looks.

My mentor struck up the partnership with PFF as a tactic to further generate awareness of the newly established 140 branding of the complex. In doing so, 140 has gained a considerable amount of press coverage throughout publications such as The Sunday Times and The West Australian as well as through the PFF website. And as of tomorrow the retailer products found within the 140 complex will have been exposed to hundreds of Perth fashion lovers.

So what have I been doing? The answer is anything and everything to ensure that the 30-minute show goes exactly to plan! This includes picking styles for the models to wear, coordinating the change room racks to ensure each model’s outfit is in order for the catwalk, pre-fitting the models, ensuring the mix-tape is ready to go plus much, much more! It’s rather full on and hectic to say the least but I have thoroughly enjoyed being amongst the fashion of Perth and cannot wait for the show tomorrow!

For any fashion lovers who are interested in attending the parade tomorrow or are wanting to find out more about Perth’s fashion filled week visit this link: http://www.perthfashionfestival.com.au/.

Until next time,


Tahnee Renshaw

13944984

Bentley Campus

No comments: