Thursday, October 13, 2011

Final Blog

Hi all,
Just realized that i hadnt done my final blog...my bad.
I have officially finished my internship and appart from finishing off a couple assignments and studying for my last PR exam I am practically finished with uni and my degree. It is nerve racking to be coming to an end but at the same time i am excited to get into the PR enviroment when the time is right. I have a lot of decisions to make and it feels like there is so little time to make them in :S
Throughout my placement at Wheelchair Sports WA i have met a wonderful group of people with such a strong passion for promting wheelchair sports and for helping those who need support through their sporting careers and helping them come to grips with their physical disability.
It has taught me alot about working within the team enviroment. I was given the opportunity to assits with a variety of tasks and gain hand-on experience for my professional development. The degree of my involvment with the taks and projects i had varied from task to task. sometime si would write up publications on my own with no supervision while other time i would be given a brief with guidelines to abide by. There would be time when i would simply observe and take notes.
Anyhoo Good Luck to yall with your futures.
Bye
Barbara
14677236

No comments: