Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Internship at Amnesty


Hello again,

Well I have completed by internship at Amnesty today. First of all it has been very difficult for me to deal with my courses and work at the same time. All my friends at CTI are aware that we had Business capstone. Some of my tasks that I was assigned during my work are:

o   Calling CSR companies to complete data

o   Reviewing brochures for hotels and companies regarding training

o   Calling companies

o   Drafting emails and reviewing emails

o   Participated in fund raising activities

o   Coordinating the welcome back releasing in November for Donors and members

o   Reviewing the Australian welcome back and writing it in the Mauritian context

o   Meeting the person responsible for campaign and getting ideas about what to write.

I have completed my internship at Amnesty but I am still helping them out in the completion of the welcome pack.


No comments: