Wednesday, October 12, 2011

small communities - BIG opportunity

Hi everyone,

Today, I helped my boss create a youtube video.. "How to look good in 20 minutes".. by using photoshop.. I find it very attention grabbing, because it is something people can relate to..

Also, today i helped plan out promotional strategy to get her business known in local communities. A church that we know is having theyre anniversary in a couple weeks time. So I though it would be a great idea for her to sponsor them free brochure designs and pamphlets etc. On every brochure we are going to put the companies logo at the bottom and the companies contact details as well. I think its a great idea because most of the people who goes to that particular church owns their own businesses etc. On the event day itself, me and my boss will be there to hand out the brochures and sort of 'market' our company..

So, i went to the church and met up with the people in charge and pitched the proposal. They were pleased with the idea and gave the heads up to start immidiately.

I am so excited, i mean its a small project, but i sort of sealed the deal, then and there!

Hope ya'll doing great x


Margareth - bently 14244863

No comments: