Saturday, May 26, 2012

6 Days to The Powerful Self Workshop

I am looking forward to meet The New Paper journalist this week to better promote this event. Charmaine will send out another press release on next Tuesday and I hope that more publications are interested to cover the workshop!

Charlene assisted to design the website and it is a fabulous job!
thepowerfulself.com

Charmaine assisted to update the FB event page and FB Page:
http://www.facebook.com/events/113971555402091/

Yijing assisted in coming out with the running sheet and all.

The above are part of the tasks they are doing now. These 3 gals contributed intensively to this workshop in these few weeks while preparing for their PRPP internship in the coming semester!

I look forward to my courage to end this workshop well similarly to the courage I had to start this workshop. There are various challenges along the way. I am glad that I created this platform for various things to happen and to benefit different people in different forms. The best life experience I had ever so far.

No comments: