Friday, May 25, 2012

7 days to The Powerful Self Workshop

This is the final week to have a final push to the participants to the event. Today, I will send out email reminders to all participants about the event and will email again 3 days before and also SMS them 1 day before the event.

I will be having a meet up with the Marketing and PR team later on at 6pm! The objective is to sort out our to-do list and be better aligned with the timeline. Time is running short and I don't have the luxury of time to delay anymore.

I had went through the media release that Charlene had done and it has been sent out yesterday. The media release was done by Charlene, and my role is to supervise and give inputs to make the media release more informative as it has to be newsworthy.

Being in the public relations industry, managing relationships with stakeholders is very important. I will be meeting coaches and speakers this week as well to align the overall message of the workshop with them.

Although I had gotten an unofficial confirmation from the National Youth Council, but they had not officially approved and I am unsure how much exactly they are willing to fund me. Currently, I am still short of $1,100. I hope I can gain more sponsorships within this week to fund for the event.

Kylie

2 comments:

Faith said...

After all this,I believe you would have grown more in terms of experience and professionalism.

With your current situation,persevere dear and hold strong. yes, there's no time for pleasure and leisure until the work is done. When you are done, you will look back at the fruits of your labor with a smile on you face.

That is professionalism: suffer now to smile later,tire now to relax later and work hard now to deliver best results later!

You are doing good with your focus and determination.

Kylie said...

Dear Faith,

Thank you for your support! Greatly appreciate it!! =)