Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://printernship-reflections.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections
Thursday, May 24, 2012
MY FIRST DAY AS AN INTERN
During my first day as an intern at Ministry of Health (Botswana), my supervisor introduced me to all the people in the PR department as well as in other departments that I would be working with throughout my 6 week period. Everybody was extremely friendly and welcoming and I felt very comfortable in the work area. I was stationed at the Corporate Services department which is in charge of all PR-related matters as well as questions regarding 'health' and Ministry of health. I was also tasked with working alongside four P.R.O's which was quite a daunting experience as they were very professional and skilled in their respective roles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
is good to know that you had fun while working in a busy ministry such as the ministry of health...and hope that you have learnt a lot that will help you do things more smoother next time when you start working.Good LUCK
Post a Comment