Monday, July 23, 2012

The Big Day...

In conjunction with my Communications and Marketing Co-ordinator, I had been planning an event to recognise our clients that have utilised CCIWA Apprenticeship Solutions as well as to launch several new initiatives and a website that I have had a hand in developing.  The event was held on the 19th July 2012.

There were some initial hiccups regarding the event, in particular trying to gather numbers, ensuring RSVPs were submitted and finalising the guest list but in the end...it was a roaring success!

And the photos below are very much evident of that:




The event also fortunately went according to plan with the running sheet with the guests arriving and departing at the planned times and the speeches running smoothly.

Most aspects of the event were spot-on, in my opinion and I for one thoroughly enjoyed the event. From the setting up of the room with 'balloon sculptures', to the setting up of the music and sound system, purchase of refreshments, meetings with caterers and amateur photography (by the public relations team that is)- I would have to say it was one of the most exciting and rewarding days I have had thus far during my internship.

No comments: