Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Hectic Period...


Hello again fellow PR393 students,

Thus far, my internship with angelhands Inc is starting to get hectic! Since I am basically managing the whole 50K in 50 Days 2012 campaign, there are lots of things I need to get done before the event launches.

For example, some duties would be:
·      Complying a list of potential corporate clients
·      A generic email & thank-you letters for these corporate clients
·      Online media (i.e. facebook updates, youtube promotional video, twitter updates)
·      Include news about campaign in newsletter for angelhands members
·      Press releases
And many other tasks included in a timeline & a campaign brief that I have typed up myself and reviewed by the board members.

Most of all these tasks have to be accomplish before the launch date : November 5, 2012.

As for now, things seem to be going slow but smoothly and there are still lots to do. I hope with the task/timeline list that I have compiled, the backbone of setting up the campaign, will help me along the way to achieving the goal of the launch date that have been set.

On another note, about 2 weeks ago, as angelhands Inc have just recently moved into their new office, the community news reporters came to talk to my supervisor about how things were getting along since they moved. This let to a photo taking session to be included in the paper and me plus a few other 2 other volunteers on that day was asked to joined in the picture. Well I wasn’t really hoping to actually catch a glimpse of that article but my friends did and here it is! How exciting! I’m actually in the paper. :D



Thought I share that with all of you hehe.

Thanks for reading & I hope by the last blog entry, I could say I have completed quite a few tasks from above because it has been the biggest responsibility I’ve had at a work place and it would be quite satisfying if I do a good job; as this would also be good on my resume.

Till next time!

Deanna C.
13884271

No comments: