Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fundraising merchandise box

Hi everyone, sorry i haven't been updated for a while!

This is my 3rd blog post and in the following i will be sharing my experience in organizing the fundraising merchandise box for CLCRF.

CLCRF do have a fundraising merchandise box before, however it didn't receive a significant result of getting people donate and aware of the brand.

Therefore, i was appointed by Allan-( general marketing manager ) to research on organsing a new fundraising merchandise box.

**Below is the RLSSWA's merchandise box made from Allan   
 

In few months ago, CLCRF have chosen Ladybug as their new mascot , so all the merchandise i research was based on this theme.

I go to Alibaba.com  and Made in china.com  to research the appropriate product for CLCRF.

I have a roughly ideas of what kind of product I am going to choice. I want something is durable, long lasting, useful and suitable for our target publics.

I have searched over 30 products and Allan has chosen 14 of it to have a further price quotes of 3,000 , 5,000 and 10,000 /peices .

Here is two of the products we have chosen to include in the merchandise box.

**

soft stuffed toy ladybug


ladybug animal metal keychains


I hope after 3 months, this merchandise box is ready to sell in the market.

Thank you for watching!


Regards,
Yannie
15541439




No comments: