Friday, October 5, 2012

My happy ending


My intern-ship at MarCom has given me the opportunity to explore the world of PR in deep. I studied Public Relation for 3 years in theory but this intern-ship gave me the opportunity to put PR in practice.  Indeed, this Public Relation is an interesting subject.

I would like to thank everyone namely, my supervisor, colleagues, lecturer, family and friends who made my intern-ship a success.

I have learnt many things such as:

1.       Website monitoring
2.       Social media monitoring
3.       Creating videos
4.       Drafting speeches
5.       Drafting press releases (both in French & English)
6.       Drafting brochures

I I would encourage every PR student to go for an intern-ship as you will gain deep knowledge of PR. 

over & out
Mridoo :)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mridoo,
It seems that you too had a great experience for this public relations module. It was indeed three years back that i started studying PR and today it is coming to an end. I just hope you all the best. Keep on working hard. Regards Ahmad

Soul Engaged said...

Thank you so much Ahmad. I wish you the same. I hope you too had a great Internship.

By now, I can say I love PR, but this was not the case 2 months back :)

Kind Regards
Meem