Monday, September 9, 2013

first meeting!

So today I had the first big 'meeting' with both my bosses, where they went over my research brief in great detail and let me know what I did wrong/right.

I was so nervous! But luckily most of what I had produced they were happy with. I had a few issues with too concentrated a target audience, they were after a more broad approach- so I just have to go through and fix that a little bit.

Also they went through all my survey questions and just helped me out with how to structure them so that it will be easier to compile my research at the very end of this project.

Overall they were really nice to me about everything! made sure they let me know that i had done a good job but gave me constructive criticism as well so i walked away with some stuff to fix but didn't feel like i had messed up badly.

Good start to the day :)

No comments: