Hi Fellow PR students,
It has been an amazing semester of PR internship.
For some of you, it will be the last time you see your organisations employees and you will move on to a new challenge.
For me however, it is just the beginning.
This is because I am staying to work with the WA Sports Federation (WASF) for the annual ANZ Sports Star Awards.
I am incredibly excited about this opportunity and look forward to the challenge of working on such a massive event.
over the past few weeks I have started to see progress in my work.
My supervisor said I am progressing well and I am taking in his feedback.
I think I learned quite a bit over this semester of internship.
I learned so many new PR and Marketing skills that I can take on board to my first real job.
I hope everyone else has learned something and had fun.
Francis Curro
Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://printernship-reflections.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Francis,
That sounds like a wonderful opportunity! You must be so proud. It sounds like you really learnt a lot and took a lot of what your supervisors said on board to improve your work.
Good luck and I wish you all the best in your new position :)
Nicole
Wow congrats Francis, that's fantastic news!!
You have such a wealth of experience having done internships all over Perth by now!
Looking forward to bumping into you around the traps at some PR event, I can't wait to hear the stories and experiences you will have picked up by then :)
Good luck!
Maddy
Hi Francis :)
That sounds awesome! Sounds like something you are enjoying very much.
Goodluck for the rest of your working career
Hi Francis,
It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying your internship at the WA Sports Federation.
I’m sure you’re hard work and commitment really shone through and I wish you all the best for the ANZ Sports Star Awards.
I completely agree with you, I feel like I’ve learnt so many new skills in public relations and marketing and I can’t wait to apply them in the industry.
Good luck in your new position.
Ashleigh.
Post a Comment