I am finding this the hardest part of my report to do. I have finished everything else, and come up with two recommendations, but struggling to come up with much else!
The place I worked in was a really good environment and run really well by a great group of PR and Marketing professionals. they are all very switched on with creative and new ideas, so I am finding it hard to criticise any way that they work, or come up with ways in which they could be better.
I wonder if any one else is having the same problems?
Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://printernship-reflections.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections
1 comment:
I also struggled with coming up with recommendations for Tourism WA. I found that they practiced very effective public relations. The Destination PR team were all so knowledgeable in effective public relations and about the destinations they were promoting. Tourism WA also had a really competent department who looked after the online and social media so it was heard to fault there use of social media (which being a new media some organisations can struggle with). I eventually thought of recommending they promote sustainable tourism, increase resources and take their use of social media to the next level through using it as market research.
Post a Comment