It comes to the end of my internship, I was so happy to complete my internship smoothly and I really learned so much things from this internship. Firstly, I really appreciate all my colleagues because they taught me a lot, they very passionate, hardworking in their works yet friendly and helpful. Besides that, I feel thankful for my supervisor because she also taught me a lot and take care of me from the first day until the end of the internship. From this internship, I had learned so much things that will not be able to learn and experience in University such as dealing with customers, planning for a real events, and preparation for different kinds of events before and until the end of the event. Another important task that I need to highlight is to become a professional photographer, it was also one of the task for pr person, we need to take a meaningful photo to publish on the newspaper or magazine. As a pr person, we all should be very clear about the news angle, the main purpose of the news and the type of readers, in order for us to take a photo that is catchy and able to get the attraction of public. Last but not least, I feel so blessed to work at Shangri- La hotel which is a well-known five star hotel with good environment, good facilities and passionate staff. Thanks, Shangri-La hotel!
 |
| Certificate received from STAR hotel. |
 |
| Group photos with my colleagues. |
5 comments:
Yes, Shangri-La Tg Aru Resort definitely is a nice resort with wonderful seaside view. Working day with enjoy feeling which i preferable.
Hi Joanne
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your internship at Shangru-La Tg Aru Resort!
To learn how to take professional photographs is a great skill for a PR professional. Photography and graphics knowledge/ experience are two skill areas that can set you apart from the competition when interviewing for a communications position! They are great skills to acquire so keep them up! :)
Good luck for your future career.
Eve
Hi Joanne! I've learnt how to manage the so-called professional camera i.e Nikon D7100. Perhaps we could become professional photographer in the future instead of PR? :D anyway, happy to heard that you're doing good in the popular resort in kota kinabalu! ;)
Thanks all! Hope you all have an enjoyable and fantastic internship experience as well. :)
Agree with you, good photo can tell million of words which eventually can provide a positive news values about the organisation. Moreover, nice photos can easily catch the attention of public to read on the news releases in order to reach wider news circulation among the public. Congratulation Joanne, you finally finish the internship.
Post a Comment