Friday, June 6, 2014

Future Plans and Thoughts...



So today is the day! After finishing my assignment and reflecting on my 20 day placement experience, I think it is safe to say that this unit has been the most enjoyable. Its amazing to really get out into the workplace and see first hand how relative PR techniques are used daily by different organisations. I feel that I have grown from this experience and I am less daunted by the aspect of graduating and having to find a "real" job. I think sometimes as students and just in general we underestimate ourselves and what we can achieve when we put our mind into it.

Currently I have decided to stay with PMH Foundation for a bit longer to fully be able to learn from the experience. The foundation asked if I would like to help research and create a social media plan they will be able to follow and implement. The plan will include things like topics to post about, when to post social media updates, what should not be posted and a events calendar of special holidays and events going on around the nation that could be relevant to PMH Foundation and could be linked to posts.

Im really exited about the future and have so much more optimism about gaining a job after graduating. I wouldn't even mind finding another internship placement just so I can gain further skills and experience and add to my resume.

Good luck to everyone with your reports and I hope we all pass this unit with amazing results ;)

Regards,
Nonny Mulholland


No comments: