Saturday, August 9, 2014

And so it begins!


And so it begins! The first blog post of many, and formally it shall begin.
My name is Stefani Ferrante, I am a journalism and public relations student of Curtin university in my final semester * yay *

At the beginning of this week I commenced my internship placement at an amazing place called – Gtmedia.  

But before I start talking about my placement experiences, I wanted to write in introduction blog post and be able to give you all some insight into what Gtmedia is about, what they do, how amazing it is, and why I chose to do my placement there.

Side note:  if your wondering how I already know that Gtmedia is amazing, well that is because when I am not at uni (studying extremely hard…obviously) I work in a support capacity as an administrator/ Personal assistant.  Super excited to change roles!

So, Gtmedia is a leading strategic communications consultancy with an incredible reputation for delivering creative solutions. With a specialist team (made up of 6 people) gtmedia are constantly proving that they have the ability to give businesses and organisations the tools to communicate effectively and strategically.

Without a doubt I’m most excited about engaging in different roles within this company, gaining experience in stakeholder support, managing and protecting brand reputations.  Stay tunned for more blog posts, I can’t wait to share what I have been up to with you all.

If you want to find out more about Gtmedia, check out their website and instagram…
@gtmedia

No comments: