Last day of the internship and I must say that I endured a couple of ups and a whole lot of downs. It was a rather tough one based on my past working experiences but I must say that I learnt so much throughout my 2 and a half months. I may not have done much related to the field of PR but I sure did realise that there is a little of PR in almost everything we do. Even if it is typing out a letter head, writing an email, contacting a client or even making a presentation slides, all of these put together makes all the difference to the credibility of a company. I may not have had the experience of viewing first hand on how to manage crisis or write a press release but I am proud to say that I did make the best of my internship by understanding that PR is everywhere. And really it is how you change your perception on things and that is what would make any of your endeavour a rewarding one.
Sincerely,
Kane
No comments:
Post a Comment