Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Internship experience coming to an end



Hello Everyone,
I am very pleased with my working experience at Sedeco. I am highly indebted to my supervisor and the Managing Director of Sedeco, to have given me an opportunity to show my skills. I have done several mistakes during my internship and I have also learnt from it. I have learnt new things such as how to use Excel as it was an application that was rarely used. I have a knowledge now how difficult it is to manage an organization. I have learnt the importance of working in a team and also I have made new friends such as Nina and Vidhur during my internship. I am going to miss the lunch time where we used to have a chat. I also have with me a lot of beautiful and sweet memories which I have cherished.
Overall, I am satisfied with the different tasks that I have carried out at Sedeco because the main aim of doing the internship has been accomplished. My main tasks during the internship has been: Maintaining the Facebook Page of Sedeco, conducting research, assisting and taking photographs, involved in set up and registration, making speech notes and amongst others. I also had to make several phone calls sometimes to different NGOs and also hotels. I am sure that the tasks that I have completed at Sedeco will help me in the future, especially when I will be working. I would like to say that finding an internship was very tough but after getting an internship, working there and finally leaving after its completion is tough as well.
I am also grateful to several people who have supported me throughout my internship.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Well said Hans, this PR internship was fruitful for me as well as we have got the opportunity into practice our PR skills and techniques that we have learnt at the university. You are very lucky to have colleagues who are friendly as it contribute positively to the working atmosphere.

I really hope that you find a job very soon where you can use the PR skills and talent that had acquired during your internship and at the university.

Unknown said...

Hello Yashera,
yes, we will always be grateful to the companies who have allowed us to do our internship. The skills acquired are precious. Yes I was very lucky to have good friends where I was doing internship. They have helped me a lot without any selfish motive. I really hope you as well find a job where you feel happy, with a nice working environment. Thank You for your nice words. God bless we will soon be working for some companies next year.

Unknown said...

Hi Hans,

Leaving a placement where you have learnt so much must be hard.
When you think about it, all the knowledge you have acquired there will help you throughout your life.
personally, I'm very grateful for that.

Its surprising since at first we were all skeptical about the internship module.
But the experience, the support and work are all so very much valuable.

After all the applications, interviews and work, it can be seen that effort is worth it.

Well, I'm happy to hear that it has been a great experience for you!

Gaelle.

Unknown said...

Hello Gaelle,
Indeed I have learnt a lot of things from the internship but I guess we all have to go through that stage of our life. I am indeed grateful to the members of SEDECO Ltee. I am sure you as well have learnt a myriad of things at ARCADIA TRAVEL. At first I was unsure if I would be able to perform the tasks related to PR. But it is a pleasure to see the positive results of our tasks. Thank you Gaelle and I am sure that you as well enjoyed your placement. See you soon.

Unknown said...

Hello Hans,

I am glad that you had a wonderful experience at Sedeco and that you learned so many things and you were able to put into practice what you have been learning for the past years.

Being supported either by your colleagues, family or friends is a great gift because I am sure that these people have been here to encourage you when things were not going right.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Estelle

Unknown said...

Hello Estelle,
Thank you for your kind words. I was able to apply the theories into practice and I was able to learn so many things. Yeah, especially when you do not know what is lying ahead and when it is the first time when you are doing an internship. I was very lucky to have fellow interns at SEDECO Ltee who helped me a lot. Welcome. I am glad you liked my post and I am sure you as well will learn a lot of things at PILS.
Hans

Rooshita said...

dear Hans
As Yashera has said above, this PR internship was really very fruitful for me as well as we have got the opportunity into practice our PR skills and techniques despite i was working in the marketing department that we have learnt at the university.
furthermore, when your colleagues who are friendly as it contributes a lot to the working environment to the working environment. its encourages and motivates u to work and participate in any activities the firm is organising.

Rooshita said...

dear Hans
As Yashera has said above, this PR internship was really very fruitful for me as well as we have got the opportunity into practice our PR skills and techniques despite i was working in the marketing department that we have learnt at the university.
furthermore, when your colleagues who are friendly as it contributes a lot to the working environment to the working environment. its encourages and motivates u to work and participate in any activities the firm is organising.

Rooshita said...

dear Hans
As Yashera has said above, this PR internship was really very fruitful for me as well as we have got the opportunity into practice our PR skills and techniques despite i was working in the marketing department that we have learnt at the university.
furthermore, when your colleagues who are friendly as it contributes a lot to the working environment to the working environment. its encourages and motivates u to work and participate in any activities the firm is organising.