Hi everyone,
I felt a little bit sad as my internship is almost at the end.Being exposed to the reality brought me so much.But no time for sorrows.There is so many tasks which were waiting for me.The wedding was a real success.Two foreigners were getting married in a cosy and private place where the director and the supervisor were invited.I had the chance to contribute to this wedding and I did my best to satisfy the customers.The supervisor was really satisfied of my work and claimed it in the meeting this morning.Today I need to make some researchers on how to promote the website of the company.In fact it is a popular website which is recognized by various foreigners.The director's aimed was to attract people by writing news article and post it on twitter and Facebook page.
This is tasks did not seem really complicated at first sight but when you did not have any inspiration and fever it is not so easy.Nevertheless after some research I managed to have my first phrases and after 1 hour It was ready to be posted.First I need the approval of the supervisor to go ahead.I realized that my Pr classes brought me so much.I was practicing what I learn in lectures.Apparently it was not the unique tasks of the day...oh no! I then did some filling as usual and assist one colleague in the building up of an article on the company for next month.It was quite interesting to see how he proceeded.
Moreover I finished the day by setting up new villa pages on the site and communicate the different sales of villas during the winter season.It was interesting as you should find out short but concise words to attract customers.
Good Bye
Melody
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment