So all things have to come to an end, the same goes for our internship. Finishing the internship is somewhat a joyous and sad thing for me. On one hand, yay, done my internship next is do the report, finalize it and hand it up this coming Friday 5th of June. The other, boo, as the internship have taught me so much and it ending so quickly feel so unnatural.
But then, if the internship goes on without an end, that's no good for any of us. Why I say so, it's cause if we continue our internship with no end in sight, then how do we spread our wings and fly towards our dreams in PR-land. Okay, back to topic, internship is a good thing but forever being in internship is not such a good thing as we will always be an intern and not a full time PR Practitioner. So, it has to come to a point where it ends and begin anew in the form of Career.
Thus, I solemnly bow my virtual head, thank you PR Internship for preparing me on the road to my career in PR. The fun and hardships along the way will be remembered and assimilated for the future. I say thank you to all my PR lecturers and friends out here for all the good things and "bad" things as lessons learnt. I am grateful that this course has internship as a compulsory unit and it has left a good mark on me. I will always treasure the moment I had with my internship and the course of this journey.
That shall be all from me, signing off with one last:
THANK YOU !
With Regards,
Vincent Teo Rui-Ming
2 comments:
Well said, everything has to come to an end. This internship has raised many doubts for us. for example, if we are really meant for PR or not and at the end of the day many, if not all of us, seems to be fitting this field. The training we have been having play an immense role as a contributor. The experience proves that we need to work on the field to really understand this sector.
Hi Vincent,
I hope you had a memorable and wonderful internship experience. PR internship has helped us prepare for our future job. Internship is a pre-test for us to experience how the real world is. I think if we survive in our internship then we will be successful in the future. I hope you have adventurous future.
Cheers,
Loke Ming Ngiam
Post a Comment