Friday, May 29, 2015

work experience-my reflection

During my work experience at ENL, I was fortunate enough to have experienced firsthand and learned, many different sides of what goes into a project, the general process of how a project is initially planned, developed and completed; as well as how much work and detail goes into every stage. 
Reflecting back to my first day at , it was one of the most memorable days of my time at work. After being introduced to everyone, I had to prepare a power point presentation on, in which they had asked me for recommendations to improve certain aspects of the project wherever I see fit, as well as my opinions on the project as an entirety. They were very open and happy for me to contribute as much as I wanted to, and were open to any suggestions and ideas. This instantly made me feel comfortable and definitely made me feel as though I was part of the team.  

Work experience with ENL has equipped me with certain soft skills like team working, communication skills and commercial awareness, all of which are sought after by employers, especially at a graduate level.

No comments: