I have worked in a small company which has a really good reputation nationally as well as internationally. They have recently won an International Prize in good communication, where the director went to UK to attend the event and collect the Prize.
Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://printernship-reflections.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections
Thursday, June 4, 2015
First in Communication in the Indian Ocean
I can proudly say that i have been able to complete my internship at Blast Communications without encountering any major issue. I am very grateful to my supervisor who has guided me as from the beginning and taught me many things which i was not aware of in the PR world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Rushil,
I have heard a lot of Blast Communications since I have started my course in the domain of Public Relations. It is very nice that you have had the experience to work for that agency. Yes you are right even I read some articles and other web stories on Blast Communications of its popularity and its superiority on the Indian Ocean. This is a very good time to acquire as many skills as you can which will further broaden your knowledge on Public Relations but will give you an edge compared to others. I would have loved to do my placement at Blast Communications but since you got the opportunity, do make the most out of it. It is really an honor as well as privilege that Mauritius is getting international attention through the domain of Public Relations. I wish you as well as the team of Blast Communications all the best for their future endeavors.
Thank You
Hans
Post a Comment