Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Miri City Day Run 2015

Date: 17th May 2015
Time: 6.00 am - 10.00 am
Venue: Marina Parkcity, Miri
Contact Person: Miri City Council
                          1. Councilor Keith Chin Hsuin
                          2. Councilor Kok Yung Kai
Guest of Honour: Yang Amat Berbahagia Datin Patinggi Dato' Hajah Jamilah bt. Haji Anu

Miri City Day Run is an event to promote healthy lifestyle to Miri citizens. Miri City Day Run event is a collaboration between Miri City Council  I was listed as one of the members to work on that day to set up the late registration booth. It is also a chance to re-connect and re-establish positive relationships with the public and stakeholders. It is a way to gain insights on how to improve public services in the future. A big event like this needs a lot of helping hands to work together to make it a success.







Staffs setting up drink booths for the participants





Late registration booth






Arrival of the participants of 5/10 km category




Prize giving ceremony to first, second and third place winners

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dyana,

My name is Nathalie and I am from the campus in Mauritius.

I just had to read your post because it reminds me so much of the event of which I worked on during my internship, that was the Royal Raid race.

The Royal Raid race is an annual race organised by LUX* Resorts & Hotels, the organisation I had my internship at. People come from all abroad specifically for that race. It was therefore a great opportunity to be a part of it.

I believe you will agree with me that the best parts are the start and the finish.
This is when you get the most action, excluding of course the actual planning of the event which must be the most animated part of the event (responsibility-wise)

Thanks for sharing pictures and information about the Miri City Day Run 2015! It seems to be a well-organised and fun event.

Good luck with the report!

Nathalie.