Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blood Donation Drive 2008

Hi guys…I’m Hafidz Harris from Bentley Campus. This will be my second blog to date. So far so good.

Recently, the organization that I’m working with hosted a blood donation drive at the company’s lobby. The event was called HeiTech’s ‘Blood Donation Drive 2008’ and I was the event manager alongside another Corporate Communication and Investor Relations (CCIR) personnel named Yasmin.

The event was from 10am – 5 am and was done on a Wednesday. We had earlier prepared for a turnout of 80 people and the result was as expected. 88 people came and the event was a success.

It was considered a CSR event for the company as we prepared food, the utilities, props and human resources. I was assign to create the posters and flyers prior to the week of the event and I was also the assigned photographer during the event.

It was a hectic week for me but all and all, a very rewarding experience. So, one down., a few more to go. My next assignments is to prepare for the company’s corporate ‘Kick-Off’ for 2009 and I have to create an advertisement for the company to post in a graduate guide booklet to promote HeiTech to fresh grads.

Right now, I’m lovin my intern placement. That’s it form me. At least for now. C ya~

No comments: