
Hey, hope everyone is coping well at their places of work. It's my second week of interning at Advance Public Relations Promax in Kenya and it's like I've been here longer than 2 weeks. I feel quite at home and the working environment is very comfortable thank God. I'll give a re- cap of my week at the end of the week.
Well, the press release that I mentioned, the one we did last week on Tuesday regarding British Airways (BA) and its Christmas Season lower fares to London from Nairobi, not only has it appeared in 2 popular newspapers so far this week, it was also on the Prime time news on one of Kenya's leading television stations Kenya Television Network (KTN)on Monday night at 7pm and 9pm. I was so excited because I knew I played a role in it. AWESOME!
The week is going well so far. For this and more, watch this space.
xoxo
Carole, Limkokwing University Malaysia
No comments:
Post a Comment