My time so far at DEC.
Well I have now been at the DEC for 6 days. And what an amazing experience it has been so far.
On my first day I went out with one of the girls ‘on site’ to scout out an area for a media event, which she had just been given that day, to organise for the following day. I was allowed to tag along and give directions as our office is in the city and the event was in Henderson.. so past freo way. It was a really interesting opportunity though as I was able to see how she organised the spokesperson, found out the interesting aspects and which angle we wanted to go with for the media. Then it was rushing back to the office to email off an alert and draft up a media statement, or rather I watched whilst she wrote. But I must admit that at the moment im glad I am just in the watching and learning stage, I’m not quiet confident to be up for the real deal just yet.
Looking forward to the following weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment